Termite infestations can be a major problem for homeowners and businesses alike, as these pests can cause serious damage that is often difficult to detect and eliminate.
One efficient long-term termite treatment solution is to set up and establish a termite reticulation system.
The advantage of using a termite reticulation system is that it can be easily refilled with termiticides using pumps and other special equipment, preventing termites from spreading and keeping your property safe from infestation. This method can be used for both new and existing buildings, and the chemical application can last for a number of years.
How Do Termite Reticulation Systems Work?
This system involves a series of underground pipes that are installed around the edge of a building, under concrete slabs and garden beds. These pipes are filled with chemicals that slowly circulate into the soil, effectively blocking termites from entering the property.
The Benefits Of Using A Termite Reticulation System
Termite reticulation systems are not only effective, a termite reticulation system offers several other benefits.
- The system is designed to target termites specifically at the opening of the passage
- Safe for use around humans, pets, and plants.
- It ensures that a precise, measured rate of chemicals is used evenly through specially designed emitters.
- The system also does not require any excavation or drilling through concrete slabs, making it ideal for new and existing properties.
- Compared to other conventional means of termite inspections, the cost-benefit ratio of a termite reticulation system is extensive, as refill costs are lower than other methods.
- Building contractors and builders do not need to make any special arrangements for the system during development
Is A Termite Reticulation System Right For My Property?
Termite reticulation system are suitable for many properties as they can be used in new and old homes and, but it is always best to speak to a pest control expert and discuss your situation, as it depends upon your budget, situation and the level of your termite infestation.
South East Queensland is a great place to live, and unfortunately many termites agree! Termites are not something to be taken lightly, so it is always best to consult a termite control experts.
We Provide Quality Termite Control Across Northern Brisbane
If you think that you have termites at your property, it is always best to seek the advice from a pest control experts. Termites can cause massive amounts of damage in your home at your business, so it is worth taking action as soon as you think that you have an issue.
We are trained and certified termite inspection expert and can advise not only the extent of your termite infestation, but also the best course of action to deal with it.
If you are unsure which termite control system is best for you, contact Squished Pest Control today. We have been servicing the north Brisbane area for many years. We are local and friendly and provide the best service and advice on how to deal with pesky termites!